What I Know Today 2.18.08
• I know that I am happy to be on the upside of this JUNK that is going around! I felt horrible for more then 3 days and I am on the upside now. I had done a pretty good job until last week – Ashley had been sick, all my Dance Team girls are coughing and taking turns being ill. I had loaded up on Airborne and extra Vitamin C but low and behold – I finally weakened. But man does it feel good to be better!
• I know that I love this time of year with my Dance Team. It usually is bitter sweet because we are coming up on tryouts which signals the end to our seniors – but lucky for me, I don’t have ANY seniors this year! No tears! I am getting all my girls back for next year and that is awesome! We go to perform at Mill Valley tomorrow night since Gardner plays there. We have a combo routine with their dance team – 34 girls on the floor – it should be really fun. Then Wednesday we start our tryout week. Monday we tryout and get our new team. We have 15 girls returning, I wonder who and how many new ones we will get. Then the week after that we prep for our huge Spring Show on March 8th! I LOVE Spring Show! So fun!
• I know that the Oscars are going to happen! The Strike is over! Red Carpet Party here we come!
• I know I have some Christmas gift cards burning a hole in my pocket! It is time to shop people – but I don’t have any time! Hopefully soon.
• I know that “Definitely Maybe” is a cute date movie. Go ahead and feel good about buying your ticket to see that one.